Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's 2am and I've yet to move away from my comp. Gahhhh, so lazyyy.

So anyway, I had my 2nd interview today at another advertising agency called AvenueOne.
It was all the way in Commonwealth which I initially was clueless about and to sum it up,
I'd say it wasn't the best of interviews. Adam, the main boss, told me how their company
does really boring work. How most of their clients are banks and how my style is very far off
from what they do. I mean, come on... I'm a freshgrad and I suppose I gotta start somewhere.
He's seen my portfolio online so I've assumed that by getting me to come down,
I had a slight chance in this company. Idk, but seems to me he's quite iffy about giving me that shot.
Oh ya, he also said my style was very goth? WTH.

I'm starting to feel that I'm really more cut out for graphic design than advertising.
Although I always thought I'd excel more in the latter...

Well apart from all that, I had a fairly good day :)
P.S. I.NEED.TO.SHOP..... BADLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment