Monday, December 28, 2009

B

5:31am
I AM SO FREAKIN EXHAUSTED.


I've been lazing around my room for a good 2 hours already, half naked and doing such useless shit, when I'm supposed to be tucked in bed and setting my alarm for reality. I'm seriously considering getting MC for tomorrow but maybe just for work cause I really think I need to get me some much deserved sleep. I don't feel like talking about x'mas or the long weekend (me iz vvvv tired), but it's def good enough for me to just know that I've had someone all along.

And hoping to have that someone with me at least til I countdown to new year ahead.
I know it's still too early to make out things but suddenly, I'm happy...
And that's all that matters.

Okay, I just read thru my whole post and I think I'm starting to have grammar issues. Lol.
Forgive me. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment