Friday, November 20, 2009

Hello.

Wow, I feel like I'm on an updating craze. So interview at JUICE was alright. I had to wait for an hour more cause she was late. Lol.
I was damn nervous, a bit nauseous, and felt so insecure in the office... I even choked twice while talking. Sheesh. Yes, it's finally overrr.
After that, I headed down to Town and went mad. I love shopping alone, but it's also quite dangerous for me. HA. I scored a lovely Bebe dress that was on sale. Snaps for that! Oh and I wonder why, but Topshop looked so annoyingly dull today. That's a first.


Zouk tonight. Yes, I've missed my silly girls!
Wonder what's gonna happen to us this time...

then & now- I looked damn gross, I know...

AND... last night is all such a blur to me.
All I know is that my tolerance level isn't changing any bit.


YES. CAN FINALLY REST. TONIGHT WILL BE AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment