Saturday, June 20, 2009

astralavista

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GE! Embrace the big 2-0! It's funny how you said you wanted to keep nineteenhood around for another year but will eventually have to tell people the truth by the time you turn 21.

There's something about leaving your teenage years behind
.

I remember being in a serious relationship and thinking to myself that at some point, I've finally matured. Yes, do laugh out loud. I'd given up on partying and the "funstuff". Fuck, I was only 18/19?? It's either I was trying a little too hard to grow up or just going insane... trapped and blinded by love. HAHA. I don't think I can ever go back to thinking that way anymore...not for now at least.
Now is too good. So many things are happening, I'm not ready to miss out again.

Now
isn't perfect... not even close, but I wouldn't have it any other way.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment